Field Day / Random Hour Sessions - from EM42

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
      Tip and fellow ping jockeys. Bruce, N5SIX; Art, KD5GGL and brand new
      ham Neil, KE5ITZ will be operating 6 and 2m station for the Jackson
      (Mississippi) ARC. We will be using the club call W5PFC and in EM42. 6
      ele LP and 150w for 6m and 10 ele and 150w for 2m on trailer tower
      raised to about 60-70 feet. I plan to be on Sunday morning RH session
      for sure and if Es not about and we are setup, we'll be on at 1800z Sat
      as well.

      If you would like a sked, pse email me no later than early Sat AM.

      Bruce, N5SIX