Huh?

  • Russ K2TXB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2006
      Hi all. Had something new and strange happen when trying to reply to an
      email from this group. When trying to reply (or reply to all) to the
      message from kc4ih) I get a pop up dialog that says:

      "To complete this action, Outlook must download content from a server other
      than your e-mail server. This could verify to the sender that your e-mail
      address is valid and increase the amount of junk e-mail you receive in the
      future."

      This has never happened to me before. Is this something new that Yahoo is
      doing, or what? Does anyone know. I also notice a very different html email
      format that has been present for a number of days (weeks?) now. Is there
      any way to cause the html messages to revert back to the old style?

      Thanks, Russ K2TXB
    • ct1ekd@mail.telepac.pt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006
        Russ Check this
        Menu "tools" then "options" check your email options may be folder "mail format"
        .

        Good luck hope it help

        Pedro - CT1EKD

        Citando Russ K2TXB <k2txb@...>:

        > Hi all. Had something new and strange happen when trying to reply to an
        > email from this group. When trying to reply (or reply to all) to the
        > message from kc4ih) I get a pop up dialog that says:
        >
        > "To complete this action, Outlook must download content from a server other
        > than your e-mail server. This could verify to the sender that your e-mail
        > address is valid and increase the amount of junk e-mail you receive in the
        > future."
        >
        > This has never happened to me before. Is this something new that Yahoo is
        > doing, or what? Does anyone know. I also notice a very different html email
        > format that has been present for a number of days (weeks?) now. Is there
        > any way to cause the html messages to revert back to the old style?
        >
        > Thanks, Russ K2TXB

        O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você também!
        Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt