FN64 website

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      A website with a Sked List for our FN64 June 8-11 operation is now active:

      Please email if we can help you with a sked. We will not have Internet at the site so we need to nail down skeds before the evening of June 7.

      73
      Dennis K7BV and Mick W1JJ
    • Dave Witucki [N8OC]
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006

        I lost my tower a few weeks back, have 6M back and am now working to get back on the air 2M.  Getting close to completion on a 4x17 array.   I’ve come across a roll of the older Andrew spiral 7/8 heliax and am in need of a couple female N connectors, which I’ve found are hard to find.  Anyone out there have something in a box somewhere that they’d be willing to part with for reasonable price?    Andrew P/N is 45AN.

        Thanks

        Dave  N8OC