[M]ake-[M]ore-[M]iles On VHF

  • DL8EBW@1&1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hallo dear VHF-friends,

      Here the short monthly overview about latest updates on my
      VHF-Internet info-platform:

      http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/actual.html

      * MAKE MORE MILES ON VHF - up-to-date infos (2006-06-04)
      about next VHF-expeditions comming up in the near future
      (ie. TF/DL2NUD, RK1B/p, all the DQ2006 calls... and so on)
      together with a new update form for user...

      There will be NO announces anymore about updates at the
      CHAT, while some people called it SPAM and so you need to
      check the page time to time - normaly minimum 2 updates
      per day (morning 06UT / evening depence on qrl 18UT...)

      * MAKE MORE MILES ON VHF -Page 2- refreshed daily infos if
      an expedition take part and i will have news from it -
      means possible short form logs, conditions, changes
      or anything the expeditionär shall say during his trip.

      * DQ2006... - special calls for the football WM in germany
      144MHz VHF-Activity as well as EME and Meteorscatter...

      * Linktable to the M[ost] W[anted] S[quares]-Project were
      the archived maps from on 1996 to 2006 are available was
      updated with latest infos...

      * LINKs to the different VHF-DATABASE´s of DL8EBW.
      Explanation what are the different types as well as
      online-links to the different programs use on it
      and a new update form for user...

      * DOWNLOAD-AREA for Meteorscatter and WSJT-DATABASE 2.25
      (CALLSIGN.TXT, CALL3.TXT for using with WSJT of K1JT)

      * Guestbook-page for any ideas or critic...

      * VHF-link page and many many more...

      Kind regards es hope to cuagn on 144MHz de Guy DL8EBW

      * 73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy) DL66a/JO31NF +++++++++++ *
      * * * VHF-DX-Group DL-West * * I *
      * qrv EME & MS in SSB,HSCW(3500lpm) and WSJT VHF I DX *
      * Editor of the "MS-SHOWER-LIST" the "VHF[MS]-DX-DATABASE" *
      * aswell as the [M]ake-[M]ore-[M]iles On VHF-Expeditionpage *
      * PR-BBS: DL8EBW@DB0FHN.#BAY.DEU.EU DX-Cluster: DB0SUE-7 *
      * e-mail: guy@... SMS-Mail: 01722155903@... *
      * NEWS and INFOS at: http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html *
      * ICQ-Pager # : 278108951 MSM & SKYPE-Pager # : DL8EBW *