N6ENU Contest Plans

  • n6enu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      N6ENU will be active from DM28tg in Nevada, with any luck at all.

      This is the very eastern edge of the state which may offer Nevada to
      many where it is normally out of range.

      Bands will include 6, 2, 222, and 432.

      I will be calling CQ on .140 and .260 as often as possible.

      I will have no Internet access after Wednesday evening.

      --
      John Milligan
      N6ENU