RANDOM HOUR REPORT FOR MAY 27,2006

  • LARRY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi guys. lots of things going on this week. Last Saturday RH was
      pretty busy with nice reports sent into me. Please read info below
      RH reports.

      2 METER RANDOM HOUR

      W0IOH worked WA5UFH

      WA5UFH tried N5SIX worked W0IOH heard KC0HLN KM5ES

      N5SIX cwnr WA5UFH WA3LTB

      KM5ES worked W9BLI WE9Y heard KC0HLN

      W9SE nothing heard

      WA3LTB worked WA4HFN heard WE9Y KM5ES K4KO

      K4KO cwnr WE9Y AG2A heard WA4HFN WA3LTB

      6 METER RANDON HOUR

      W0IOH worked WA7HQD heard WB9F

      WA5UFH reported band opening and worked rtty K8ROX KD4O

      N5SIX worked K9SQL cwnr AG2A N3LL heard W0IOH K4KO WB9F N4AK

      W9SE heard AF4O AG2A KC0HLN K9SQL

      K9SQL worked N5SIX heard K4KO WB9F K8EB K8ROX AF4O K4AL

      K4KO cwnr AG2A heard AF4o

      WB9F tried KD0AR heard K4KO W0IOH N4AK K9SQL

      Thanks for the reports fellows. In new business if PJ is off line
      Saturday morning please move to http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/ Thats
      where I'll be with RH announcements.

      Just a gentle reminder that the DOS Summer Digital Rally starts June
      1st and
      you can find the rules at
      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/DOS/Rally2006.htm
      You may hear DOS # being used during RH as an extra point is awarded
      with exchange of DOS #'s so dont get confused.

      Also many have made suggestions about extending hours of RH for
      Field Day this year. Your WSJT Group is working on that as I type
      and a announcement should be out in the very near future.

      Look forward to hearing pings from you Saturday morning.

      73's Larry WB9F