FN64 before or in June Contest

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Friends,

      Mick W1JJ and I will be in the state of Maine grid FN64 starting June 8th through the weekend.  We will be available to hand out the gird on 6m to WSJT grid chasers in and outside the June VHF QSO Party.

      Please contact me soon if you would like to establish a sked.

      We will have a KW on 6m to a 7el yagi at 30' while operating from a tent in Quoddy Head State Park, the eastern most point of mainland USA. It does not appear that we will have 2m capability. Internet access is questionable.

      73 and GL
      Dennis K7BV/1