Pingjockey alternative

  • Lee Scott - AA1YN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      I noticed the PJ site is down. If you are having withdrawal symptoms,
      please feel free to get your fix at

      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com

      Its free and just as enjoyable.

      I've updated the VHF & Up registery so it contains the latest registrations
      from the WSJT registery. Your callsign/password is all that is needed to
      log into the VHF Ping Talk site. If you are not registered in the VHF & Up
      registery, then go to:

      http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf and click on the registration link.

      Let others know about the site. Once the PJ site is back up, I would
      suggest switching back to it. Not that I mind you using my site but we do
      need a single common site to work from.

      As for Randy's comments, I like Oreos the best. Cookies are little text
      files on your PC which are used to store small amounts of information like
      your login information for the VHF Talk web site. This way you don't have
      to log on every time you visit it and the cookies should last quite a while.

      Enjoy and 73s

      Lee Scott - AA1YN http://www.aa1yn.com
      Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
      Home of the VHF Talk chatroom http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com