WSJT Field Day

  • James Duffey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      "I agree that demos of WSJT during Field Day is great way of exposing
      the fun of MS work. Maybe a special session is needed on Sunday
      morning or the wee hours of night."

      Perhaps pulling out the WSJT contacts from your FD contacts and
      entering them here as a separate WSJT Field Day contest would help
      increase WSJT FD activity? The satellite people do this now and it
      seems effective in encouraging sane satellite activity on FD. - Dr.
      Megacycle KK6MC/5

      --
      James Duffey KK6MC/5
      Cedar Crest NM 87008