June VHF contest skeds - K9NS

  • Keith Morehouse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Limited-Multi station K9NS (EN52rl) is looking for
      WSJT (FSK441A) contest skeds on 2 & 222. We would
      also entertain 432 and 'long-haul' skeds with well
      equipped stations. We will also run traditional
      CW/SSB skeds, if you so choose.

      We have the following 30 minute time slots available
      on a first-come-first-served basis - you choose.

      Sunday morning, June 11th
      0600-0630Z
      0730-0800Z
      0800-0830Z
      0830-0900Z
      1100-1130Z

      K9NS runs 1000W on all bands. Antennas are:
      2M - M2 2M18XXX (36' boom) @ 180'
      222 - M2 222-7WL (32' boom) @ 150'
      432 - M2 432-13WLA 2-high stack @ 150'

      ***FOR SKED REQUESTS, PLEASE CONTACT Dave, AA9D at
      <fossil54@...> ASAP***

      http://mail.yahoo.com