RE: [wsjtgroup] Random hour suggestion

  • Greg Tomerlin - K4KO
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28 5:28 AM
      Hi Scott,

      No. When operating split using WSJT, I generally send "CQ U5 K4KO" on
      the call frequency 50260 (or 144140) and listen at 50265 (or 144145).
      Once I receive a ping on my listening frequency, I move my transmitting
      frequency to the same, 50265 (or 144145). The only time I actually
      operate split is when I am transmitting Tx6 (CQ U5 K4KO).

      73 Greg K4KO
      www.k4ko.net

      Tennessee QSO Party - September 10
      www.k4ro.net/tcg/tqp/rules/tqp06_rules.html