Re: [wsjtgroup] 432 MHz WSJT

  • aj6t@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2006
      Hi Terry,

      I'd like to run with you on 432 JT65 tropo sometime later this summer when I get my 70 cm station operational again.  I'll email you again when I am ready, and in the meantime I would like to hear about your results with other stations on 432 WSJT.  I have 100 watts and a single Yagi, but at our distance of just over 500 miles I think we should be able to make a QSO without too much trouble.

      73,
      Walt, AJ6T
      CM87xk
      From: "kj7f" <kj7f@...>