WSJT HamCom gathering reminder.

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      A quick reminder note that WSJT users attending HamCom will have a fun evening and supper Friday June 9th at the Shady Oak Barbeque and Grill at 3408 N Central Expressway in Plano not far from the HamCom location.  We plan on people starting to arrive between 5:30 and 6:00. We have plenty of space left at the tables in the reserved room.  We should be done by the time of the late Texas sundown.

      Jim, KM5PO has made us a map of the location and it is available at:
             http://207.5.45.45/2006_WSJT_meeting.html

      There are a dozen+ users signed up and at least 4-5 XYL's and YL's.  Jim would like to make up some name tags.  If you plan to attend and have not sent me a note, please drop me a short line and we will complete the list and get it to Jim.

      We will also have a sheet for WSJT users to sign in at the SWOT table so those at HamCom will know who's there and can look for them.  Please stop by the table as time permits.

      Bruce, N5SIX