Summer MS contest, remind and info
- Hello MS fans,
Just remind about summer MS contest, and info about station from north
america continent who will participate.
We received couple sugestion about proposal for NA stations, and we
STATION FROM NORTH AMERICA CONTINET WILL BE PLACED IN SEPARATE
Another, there is proposal for summer MS contest, and also you can
find him on home page DL8EBW www.dl8ebw.de , YU1GV http://solair.eunet.yu/~s.ilic
and on official site YU7 radio amateur union http://www.srv.org.yu/
SUMMER MS CONTEST 2006 Information:
Contest Name: Summer MS Contest 2006
Organizer: RK "Golubinci", YT7G - Golubinci
Contest period: From: 16.06.2006 2000 UT
To: 18.06.2006 2000 UT
Mode: FSK 441
Categories: SO (Single OP) and MO (Multi OP)
participants: All licensed radio amateur stations
Notes: BCC split system procedure
("CQ 368" means that your
operating frequency is 144.368 MHz).
A valid QSO must contain these data elements:
* Call signs
* Final "rogers" (R)
Scoring: Each complete QSO = 1 point
Calculation of the Final score :
the number of QSOs multiplied by the number of DXCCs
* ONLY RANDOM QSOs will be counted, sked QSOs do not count
toward the final score!
* Connections that have been agreed on and confirmed on
the DX cluster will not be counted.
* Stations are not allowed to change their physical
location during the contest.
* Only one TX signal is allowed at any time.
* Only one successfully completed QSO with any station
will be counted for the contest score.
The following Log book extract layout must be used:
* Call sign
* Call signs of all operators.
* QTH locator.
* Address of the Headquarters/Home address.
* Description of the equipment used.
* Signed declaration of acceptance of contest rules.
Awards for both categories:
* 1st place - A plaque
* Places 1 to 10 - A certificate
Submission deadline for Log books is 10th of July 2006.
The logbooks should be sent as an e-mail attachment to:
Accepted formats are:
- Plain text - ASCII (Recommended)
- Microsoft Word Document
- HTML document
The Organizer will confirm reception of each logbook.
Unofficial results will be published no later than 10th of
Final results will be published no later then 30th of
The results will be posted on SRV and YU1GV home page:
Wishing you many good contacts,
Summer MS C Committee mailto:golmscont@...