used amplifier tubes???

  • pde_porter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2006
      Greetings all, I found a tube supplier a few years ago, I think it
      was with a WB8 call, but I have lost the web address. I am looking
      for a 4CX400A and perhaps other tubes. Does anyone know of a source
      for medical pulls, etc? 73, Phil - N1KI
    • Bob Poortinga
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2006
        > Greetings all, I found a tube supplier a few years ago, I think it
        > was with a WB8 call, but I have lost the web address. I am looking
        > for a 4CX400A and perhaps other tubes. Does anyone know of a source
        > for medical pulls, etc? 73, Phil - N1KI

        Try Tom's tubes. <http://www.tomstubes.com>. A matched pair of new
        4CX400A's are $250.

        --