RANDON HOUR REPORTS TO WB9F

  • LARRY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2006
      I'll be filling in for Bruce, who is a very very busy fellow these
      days at work. Bruce called me the other evening and asked me take the
      reports for Random Hour for the summer till things slow down at his
      work place.

      I'll try to continue the wonderful work that Bruce has done in the
      past. So beginnning Saturday Please send all Randon Hour reports to
      Larry wb9f@...

      Congratulations to Tom AG2A for achieving his Random Hour Certificate
      for 15 Random Hour qso's.

      Hope to hear you all Saturday morning.

      73's Larry WB9F