New poll for wsjtgroup

  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2002
      wsjtgroup group:

      What is your best time of day for
      meteors?

      o morning
      o middle of day
      o evening
      o midnight

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2002
        wsjtgroup group:

        There have been a few EME contacts
        made using the JT44 Mode. At this time,
        how do you feel about this? What are
        your plans?

        o I am using JT44 for EME at this time and have completed at least 1 QSO
        o I am using JT44 for EME but have not made any contacts
        o I plan to use JT44 for monitoring (receive only) EME QSO's at this time
        o I need to learn more about Operating Procedures and General Knowledge of EME
        o I will probably never use JT44 for EME

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2003
          wsjtgroup group:

          Activity Periods, called Random Hours
          or KAOS Nights, have been started
          recently in the North America. Several
          have started participating and during
          these activity periods random qso�s
          are being reported. Please review the
          rules at
          http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/WSJ
          TGROUP.htm and answer the following
          question. You may wish to read all the
          questions before starting.

          o Activity Periods have helped me improve skills relating to working Random QSO�s
          o Random meteor scatter qso's are harder than schedules
          o Activity Periods serve a useful purpose
          o Activity Periods are a waste of time
          o The Activity Periods rules and procedures are easily understood
          o Activity Periods need to be explained in greater details
          o I think all qso�s should be on the call frequency
          o I think all cq�s should use �off-set� procedures
          o The mix of stations calling cq (off-set) and stations calling simplex is best
          o I support the Rollup report following the Activity Periods
          o I have operated at least one activity period
          o I plan to participate in activity periods in the future
          o I do not ever plan to use the activity periods
          o I would like to see an award associated with �Activity Periods�

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
            wsjtgroup group:

            This Poll is for NA Meteor Scatter operators only. If not in
            North America "please" do not respond.

            Contest period: 0000 UTC Dec 13 to 0200 UTC Dec 17, 2007.
            The test period has been chosen to coincide with the Geminids
            meteor shower. More information on this shower can be found
            here. http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/w07/rules_w07.html or
            http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

            Please respond to the statement (only one vote) which reflects your intent.
            This poll serves as an indication of interest at this early point in time.

            o I have operated in past NAHSMS Contests and plan to be active in the 2007 Winter Contest.
            o I have never operated a NAHSMS Contest and look forward to operating this one.
            o I have not decided yet.?
            o I will not operate in this contest..

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!