AG2A RQA Certificate

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2006
      Congratulations to AG2A for being the 14th station to receive the Random QSO
      Award. I am sure Tom will be looking for RQA endorsements now so be looking
      for him and others during Random Hour Sessions.

      The RQA & CGA Awards are for meteor scatter contacts only and information
      can be found on the WSJTGROUP WebPages.

      GL to all

      Tip
      WA5UFH