Re: [wsjtgroup] Rally Results

  • n6enu
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      Randy,

      I was quite surprised by the activity level. Here in the Far West
      running unassisted on 2m only I received no responses to my 20 hours of CQ.

      I spent just under 20 hours calling CQ and many more hours monitoring
      during both evenings and mornings.

      What was surprising is that in every rally since December 2002 I have
      heard at least one other station calling CQ.

      Activity was definitely reduced in the West.

      --
      John Milligan
      N6ENU