Stuff

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 5:49 AM
      Good Morning All:

      Finally it looks like I will be getting active again, initially on 6 meters
      only. It has been a rough late winter and spring. We lost my Wife's
      mother and mine went from independent to what is likely to be life in a
      nursing home.

      I owe QSL's to several of you. Keep the faith. I will begin to get them
      out shortly. Just not much time nor enthusiasm during recent months.

      Watch PJ. EM21pi will ride again. Thanks for your patience.

      73,
      Mike, W5UC