THANKS EVERYONE FOR NICE RALLY QSO'S

  • LARRY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Thanks to everybody who made the Spring Rally such a success. I
      especially want to thank K8EB Erv for all of his efforts over the
      weekend giving new grids to many stations from his mobil setup. I got
      4 new grids from Erv and picked up another from N5SIX mobil. I really
      missed Bruce not on the air but understand he was busy with work.I
      also heard some newbies over the weekend and they were operating
      great. Again thanks to all for qso's, grids, and randoms.

      73's Larry WB9F