Re: [wsjtgroup] Grid Trip 2006

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2006
      Erv,
      Thanks so much for the trip and effort to work us.  For me, working 6m grid numbers 164-166 was very sweet indeed. At this point, rovers are likely going to be my best opportunity of even dreaming of getting the big Two Zero Zero hihi. I must say trying to get newbies to 260 is still my most favorite past time, though hihi

      I am sorry it took so long to complete with me. I have been plagued by antenna and rotor failures on both towers this springs so at times the best I could throw at you was an antenna pointed off direct as far as 50 degs!

      73 and once again, tks
      Dennis K7BV