ARRL June contest staff

  • jim_mcmasters@tandybrands.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2006

      KM5PO, EM12ko, in the Dallas - Ft. Worth, Texas area will operate multi-limited on June 10 - 11 in the ARRL June VHF QSO party.

      Four bands are activated, 50, 144, 222, 432. In addition to normal SSB and CW modes, digital contacts will be run on 2 and 6 meters with QRO power during the night including EME contacts on 2 meters (full EL) and on 6 meters at MR/MS.

      We are in need of additional staff. If you live in the general area or if you will be traveling to Dallas - Ft. Worth for the weekend of June 10th / 11th and want to be a part of this fun, please let me know.

      The accomodations and the station are excellent.

      Best Regards,
      Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

      6m        QRO, 7JHV@16m
      2m        QRO, 4x18@24m