Grid Trip 2006

  • erwin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 5:53 PM
      Well made it back home late this afternoon. Fun trip made qso's from
      four grids--en 74-75-85-86 many thanks to all for there patience.
      Made plenty of mistakes and learned a lot-- not use to having one
      ping bring 3 calls ! what a hoot had me just scrambling. Did not
      spend much time on 2 meters as was busy most of the time on six and
      was having good luck completing there. Worked a lot of the calls
      from more than one grid and some from them all and also some on both
      bands. Will answer all cards recieved for anyone needing these grids
      but be a bit patience this an extremely busy time of year for me.

      Here is a quick list of the calls worked ---not sorted

      WB9F
      AD4TJ
      KC0HLN
      AF4O
      K4KO
      W1IPL
      KB1LKB
      K4AL
      N8CJK
      K7BV
      N8OC
      KF8QL
      W9SE
      WA8RJF
      W4WA
      MAYBE OTHER AS I DIG THRU MY NOTES HI
      73 TKS ALL
      Erv k8eb
    • aa7vb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 6:21 AM
        Erv,
        Thanks so much for the trip and effort to work us.  For me, working 6m grid numbers 164-166 was very sweet indeed. At this point, rovers are likely going to be my best opportunity of even dreaming of getting the big Two Zero Zero hihi. I must say trying to get newbies to 260 is still my most favorite past time, though hihi

        I am sorry it took so long to complete with me. I have been plagued by antenna and rotor failures on both towers this springs so at times the best I could throw at you was an antenna pointed off direct as far as 50 degs!

        73 and once again, tks
        Dennis K7BV