Re Saving text

  • Sean (G4UCJ/G4001SWL)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      Thanks to all those who gave me the answer to this, I should have looked a
      bit closer and would have seen the 'all' text file, that is exactly what I
      need.

      73 de

      Sean, G4UCJ - G4001SWL

      Aylesbury, Bucks. IO91OT

      g4ucj@...

      Web: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g4ucj (new/revised in April 06)

      RX: IC756, CI-V, SEM Multifilter; Sony ST-S170

      ANT: Wellbrook ALA330s @ 16m fixed NNE/SSW + Vectronics AT100 for MW/NDB

      PODXS 070 #139 Feld Hell Club # 322