Capturing text

  • Sean (G4UCJ/G4001SWL)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Hi, I'm using version 5.9.4 for JT6M on 6m (SWL only) but cannot find a way
      to capture the decoded text. Is there a way of doing this or is it a feature
      still in the pipeline, or as is probably the case, have I missed it? Would
      find it very useful if I could save as a text file for later inspection. Any
      ideas?

      73 de

      Sean, G4UCJ - G4001SWL

      Aylesbury, Bucks. IO91OT

      g4ucj@...

      Web: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g4ucj (new/revised in April 06)

      RX: IC756, CI-V, SEM Multifilter; Sony ST-S170

      ANT: Wellbrook ALA330s @ 16m fixed NNE/SSW + Vectronics AT100 for MW/NDB

      PODXS 070 #139 Feld Hell Club # 322 eDX100 WAC (QRP)