Spring Rally

  • Russ K2TXB
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      Hi All. Today is my first on for the contest. Preamp on tower got taken out
      by lightning about a week before the contest. It was raining for several
      days so I held off on climbing the tower. Then I started having a pain in
      my left shoulder which lasted for several more days until today. I got the
      preamp replaced at about 2230z and within an hour worked W0VB, random on his
      CQ. Now I have 3 in the log.

      So please look for me in the coming days. Sorry I was not around until now.

      73, Russ K2TXB