DM74 Rover Picture

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      Posted picture of W0AMT/R in DM74 ... Received picture after random contact
      completed. Thanks Jon !

      Jon put in some "Big Texas Size Pings" into EL19 on six meters.

      Tip
      WA5UFH
    • Russ K2TXB
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        Hi All. Today is my first on for the contest. Preamp on tower got taken out
        by lightning about a week before the contest. It was raining for several
        days so I held off on climbing the tower. Then I started having a pain in
        my left shoulder which lasted for several more days until today. I got the
        preamp replaced at about 2230z and within an hour worked W0VB, random on his
        CQ. Now I have 3 in the log.

        So please look for me in the coming days. Sorry I was not around until now.

        73, Russ K2TXB