WB9F (endorsement 75) / Reminder

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      Congrats to Larry WB9F who now earned the Random QSO (75) Endorsement. As a
      reminder we have posted the "General Rules" below for the Award /
      Endorsements. During the NAHSMS Rally the "Random Contacts" that qualify as
      new inititals can be counted as stated below.

      Good luck to all in the Rally...

      Snip:
      General Rules:
      Creditable contacts should use (1) Propagation mode Meteor Scatter (2) WSJT
      Modes FSK441 or JT6M .Only Initial Random contacts qualify.
      Dates January 1, 2004 or later are creditable for the award. Random contacts
      submitted must be completions during (1) Saturday Random Hours
      (2) WSJTGROUP Fall / Winter Sprints (3) WSJTGROUP Sponsored Contests (4)
      ARRL January or September Sweepstakes and
      (5) Random Contacts made during Field Day that qualify as a Demonstration.
      All random contacts must meet the following minimum exchange requirements
      of (1)Both Calls (2) Reports and (3) Rogers using the recommended Random
      Hour formats. (see the Random Hour Manual)

      Link to RQA Award Rules: http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/Awards.htm

      Tip
      WA5UFH
    • Greg Tomerlin - K4KO
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        Congratulations Larry! FB on the 75 initials
        mark. Hopefully I can reach the 50 mark before
        you get another 25. :)

        GL to all in the Rally.

        73 Greg K4KO
        EM66ud