Re: jt44

  • ecoblue_divers <ecoblue_divers@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2003
      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "kenneth" <kenneth@b...> wrote:
      > anyone for jt44 on 144 or 432 beaming south

      You probably will have better luck on http://www.pingjockey.net
      raising someone for a QSO than on here.

      73
      Scott
    • David Butler ( G4ASR )
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2003
        Kenneth,

        I'm QRV on both bands & have JT44.

        What system do you have - power - antenna and when do you want to try?

        David (IO81MX)

        anyone for jt44 on 144 or 432 beaming south

        ---

      • kenneth
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2003
          Hello David ,my system is ft-847 800 wts to 5 elem AFT tonna 144mhz and 800 wts to a 19 elem AFT tonna for 432 mhz ,qth is north west cumbria. I am free this afternoon if ok /wend ok to .if this ok pse propose .
          kenneth

          ---
        • Dave Toombs
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2003
            Hi Kenneth,
            Sorry i'm not QRV on 144 and up only 50Mhz and down :-(

            Thanks anyway..

            Best 73's

            Dave