TX delay

  • Andy GD0TEP
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006

      Hi group,

      Still running version 4.7 here, and I’m looking at the TX delay option within the set-up, it appears that this delay is not the delay between PTT and actual TX of audio, it is more a PTT delay.

      Is there any way to delay TX of audio after PTT is keyed??

      Andy

      http://gd0tep.com

    • Andy GD0TEP
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006

        Ignore my last post, I’ve sorted it out…