NEW MS/EME/WSJT-DATABASE

  • DL8EBW@1&1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      MS/EME/WSJT-DATABASE Issue 2.25 - 05/2006 de Guy, DL8EBW

      Hallo dear VHF-friends,

      inbetween there are again lot of changes of stations which qrv in the
      eme- and ms-scene. Today I will be able to spread around a new issue
      of my MS/EME/WSJT-DATABASEs. There are THREE different kinds of
      uptodate and free downloadable packages for you:

      METEORSCATTER - DATABASE (ms225.zip)
      MS/WSJT(issue < 4.9.0) - DATABASE (ms225_WSJT_CALLSIGN.zip)
      MS/EME/WSJT(issue > 4.9.0) - DATABASE (ms225_WSJT_CALL3.zip)

      You will be able to find several links and places for download and
      here are the adress from my actual homepage:

      http://www.dl8ebw.de/DATABASE/database.html

      INFORMATION:
      The above named three DATABASEs CAN NOT BE built into a DX-cluster
      NEITHER into a logbook- or contest program! For these actions you do
      need my complete VHF-DATABASE-USER file (for any need, please contact
      me via e-mail)! All infos, links and downloads around all my DATABASEs
      aswell as more VHF Infos like Make More Miles ON VHF, you are able to
      find on my internet-homepage:

      http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/actual.html

      Wish you gl with my new DATABASEs and hope to hear from you time to
      time on VHF.

      Wuppertal 30st of april 2006 73 de DL8EBW, Guy

      * 73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy) DL66a/JO31NF +++++++++++ *
      * * * VHF-DX-Group DL-West * * I *
      * qrv EME & MS in SSB,HSCW(3500lpm) and WSJT VHF I DX *
      * Editor of the "MS-SHOWER-LIST" the "VHF[MS]-DX-DATABASE" *
      * aswell as the [M]ake-[M]ore-[M]iles On VHF-Expdeditionpage *
      * PR-BBS: DL8EBW@DB0FHN.#BAY.DEU.EU DX-Cluster: DB0SUE-7 *
      * e-mail: guy@... SMS-Mail: 01722155903@... *
      * NEWS and INFOS at: http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html *
      * ICQ-Pager # : 278108951 MSM & SKYPE-Pager # : DL8EBW *