Re:Windows XP problem

  • Terry Hosack
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
      Thanks to all that sent me suggestions about my com port problem in
      Windows XP! It's so nice to have a group that is so knowledgeable and
      willing to help others. The problem was fixed by updating the BIOS in my
      laptop. The BIOS update from IBM was specifically to fix the com port
      problem so I am glad there was a solution to the problem!

      73's
      Terry
      WA3LTB