Unfrustrated Frustrated Newbie

  • ken_zurawski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Man it sure feels good when everythings working. Thanks for all the
      help with solving my sampling ratio problem. Updated my Del internal
      sound card driver to the latest and everything is as it should be.
      Thanks for all the quick responses. This seems to be a tightly knit
      group with alot of people willing to help Newbies. Anybody with same
      problem in the future, dont forget to reset your rx and tx level
      settings on the mixer panel with the new driver install.
      TNX to everyone and look for my 100W into 3 ele out of the Denver area
      richocheting off the rocks. Now if I can only figure out why my rotor
      wont turn out of the east direction..........