WA4MVI SK

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Friends,
      We have lost one of the WSJT crowd. Jim WA4MVI is SK. I received the following from his wife...sigh
      73
      Dennis K7BV

      <<Dear Dennis:

      This is Tracey the wife of Jim Stewart WA4MVI.  I appreciate the invitation.

      I hate to share this bad news with you, however Jimmie passed away 26th March.  He had been very ill with cancer 19 months.  He loved his time with all of you folks on the radio.  He was a wondeful and and our family misses him so.

      Best wishes to you,  Tracey>>