Re: [wsjtgroup] Frustrated Newbie

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2006
      Ken --

      Why, indeed, does 4.9.8 work but 5.9+ refuse to work on your machine?
      Darned if I know. I have not heard from anyone else with a similar problem.

      The sampling ratio numbers are useful for correcting small errors, say
      in the 1 percent range; but your problem is clearly something different.
      Have you checked to see whether there is an update for the sound card
      driver?
      -- 73, Joe, K1JT

    • w5uwb2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2006
        Replace the SB series sound card with a Turtle Beach low end card, i.e. The Riveria.

        73 - John  W5UWB