Fall 6 Meter BBQ on East Coast

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Friends,

      Some buddies and I are putting on a BBQ for 6m ops in Rhode Island called SMOGfest 2006. The BBQ will take place on Saturday Sept 16 with some activities also planned for Friday evening and Sunday morning.

      The website with preliminary information is www.smogfest.info - a list of known probable guests ( including N5SIX+Martha and Joe K1JT ) is shown at www.smogfest.info/guests

      If you would like to join in on the fun and make this an even bigger gathering of WSJT users, please let me know so that I can be sure to get an email invite out to you in a few weeks. The event is By Invitation Only so that we can keep a close count on the number of folks showing up - we want to make sure everyone has plenty of food and a great time.

      Send your email to me at k7bv@... please.

      73
      Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV