RE; TX SH tones not good

  • ab3bk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hi Chris. I am using the Rigblaster Pro. The "speaker line" from PC
      goes to the "line in" on the interface. The PC speakers are coming
      from the interface. like I said, this is happening with or without
      PTT to the rig. I wouldn't think it would be the problem, but will
      unhook the interface, and see what the program sounds like without it
      in line.

      Thanks
      Dave AB3BK

      My first guess is that you have a ground loop (the 50/60Hz is mixing
      with
      the desired frequencies).

      How do you have the radio interfaced to the computer?

      73 Chris Cox, N0UK email: chrisc@... or chrisc@...
      or chris@...