RH comment...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      Your local time probably changed due to the daylight savings time but RH
      still starts at 1300 UTC. Participate when you can, always a good time!

      The time local time change will be better for the West Coast; even today
      they started in the dark for the first 15 minutes of Random Hour!

      Today the "Who Earwigging" numbers looked like this...

      1313 UTC 31 users...
      1330 UTC 26 users...
      1400 UTC 28 users...
      1430 UTC 31 users...
      1455 UTC 29 users...

      It appears there are still plenty around for the second session of RH. I
      hope everyone will continue to participate during RH even with the latter
      start.

      If you are getting up earlier, try some random contacts before RH starts! It
      is very common to hear random contacts daily on six meters here in EL19.

      This operator didn't have very good success on two meters today during RH
      ... but found conditions were slightly better on six meters.

      Anybody needing this station for the Random QSO Award please let me know and
      I will make an extra effort to listen for you during RH sessions.

      While we are talking about random contacts, don't forget the Spring Contest.
      The rules are posted!

      Tip