JT6M "error needs to close"

  • ab3bk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi guys, I just started using the new version. I'm having a problem
      with JT6M only. When in auto mode, the program pops up an error and
      needs to close. This is only on JT6M and only in "auto". It happens
      when the program starts to transmit. Do you have any ideas? Should I
      download WSJT again?

      Thanks for any help.
      Dave AB3BK
    • Jon W0AMT
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
        I used to live in Minnesota. A new job has brought me to New Mexico.

        I had a tower in Minnesota and a lot of fun on WSJT.

        A tower is a long way off here in Albuquerque. So a'rovering I will go.

        I was planning to be on for the NAHSMS Rally this Sunday morning but I
        have to work so I am now planning to travel to DM75 on Monday morning and
        work some 6 meter skeds and or some random contacts. When I am not
        working skeds I will be calling CQD4 on 50.260. I will only have WSJT
        capability on 6 meters. I hoping to have 2m SSB communications
        capability with WB2FKO, so there maybe a CQ announcement on PJ if that
        works out.

        DM75 is East of the Sandia range so I will be working mostly stations
        North or East of my location.

        If you are able to make a sked with me for Monday morning let me know via
        e-mail, or just listen for my CQ first on Monday morning starting around
        1200Z.

        Good Luck.

        73, Jon
        W0AMT/5