MS-DATABASE UPDATES

  • DL8EBW@1&1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hallo dear VHF-[MS+EME]-DATABASE USERs,

      first of all let me thank you very much for the great use of my
      VHF-DATABASEs after the last refresh in october 2005. Its a
      pleasure for me to help a bit to increase the vhf-activity...

      The excerp of the VHF-DATABASE of DL8EBW will be the MS-DATABASE
      and there are inbetween 3 kinds of output - 2 of them you are able
      to use with WSJT (CALLSIGN.TXT (old WSJT) and CALL3.TXT (latest
      version). The format of those files was agreed past year from
      K1JT, Joe, and also from other program editors like GM4JJJ (for MOONSKED)
      or W7GJ (for TRACKER) as well as DG0KW (for VIEWER) in which my DATABASE
      are in use inbetween.

      For updating my VHF-DATABASE we do have a facility also ONLINE - this
      is maintened at DH3YAK, Winfried and called ONLINE-DATABASE and is
      reachable at:

      http://vhf-dx.scam.de/

      In europe we have a big net of input and update possibilities
      (in VHF/EME/MS chatrooms like ON4KST or at DL8EBW, DK5YA, EA6VQ and
      other popular VHF-homepages and many more). The Updates and so all
      DATAS, are comming to the right place and will be maintained every
      week! In about 4-6 weeks I will issue ms225, which will include
      CALLSIGN.TXT and CALL3.TXT with all the hundreds updates since ms220.

      Again - please do not hesistate to send YOUR update!

      If you are using EME (with or without WSJT) or if you are active on
      any VHF band, please let us know. Use one of our updateplaces:

      http://www.dl8ebw.de/tinc?key=iyvLGgLf&start=-1&epp=1&reverse=1
      and click on NEUER EINTRAG after reading my first initial
      http://www.on4kst.info/
      http://vhf-dx.scam.de/addme.htm

      or please do fill in the following sample:

      Call : Rufzeichen : AB1CDE
      DXCC/WAE : Land : AB
      LOC-WW : Lokator : JO55AF
      PR-Adress : PR-BBS : DB0CDE
      PR-Cluster: DX-Cluster : DB0CDE-9
      E-Mail : Internet : user@...
      Op-Name : Vorname : Siegbert
      Activity : Aktivität : 50-144-ms-eme-WSJT-WWConvers
      RIG : Equipment : 144: 100Watt 11el MGF1302
      NOF/LPM/MS-RIG : 155 3000lpm MSDSP
      NOF/SSB : SSB-QRG : 355
      Update : Update : 07/05

      and send it back to me direct. These DATAs above will be public
      within my next VHF-DATABASE. There are no adresses, neither telefon-
      numbers getting online, do to privacy-reasons!

      Kind regards and hear you soon on the VHF-bands!
      73 de Guy DL8EBW

      * 73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy) DL66a/JO31NF +++++++++++ *
      * * * VHF-DX-Group DL-West * * I *
      * qrv EME & MS in SSB,HSCW(3500lpm) and WSJT VHF I DX *
      * Editor of the "MS-SHOWER-LIST" the "VHF[MS]-DX-DATABASE" *
      * aswell as the yearly 144MHz [M]ost-[W]-anted-[S]quare-Survey *
      * PR-BBS: DL8EBW@DB0FHN.#BAY.DEU.EU DX-Cluster: DB0SUE-7 *
      * e-mail: guy@... SMS-Mail: 01722155903@... *
      * NEWS and INFOS at: http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html *
      * ICQ-Pager # : 278108951 MSM & SKYPE-Pager # : DL8EBW *