Winter Rally Certificates

  • Terry Hosack
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      I too received my Winter Rally Certificate. It goes to show that with
      minimal effort the little guy can have success during these contest. I
      did not expect to win anything as usual but sent in my score to add to
      the activity. So in the future everyone send in those scores no matter
      how few contacts you had, you might be surprized! Plus you will have
      FUN! My thanks to the WSJT GROUP for sponsoring these contest, it gives
      us all more incentive to get on the air!

      73's
      Terry
      WA3LTB