Re: [wsjtgroup] JT44 Sun and moon data problem

  • Rex Moncur
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2003
      Hi Scott

      Have you set the correct UTC offset in "Setup" "options" in relation to your local computer time?

      73 Rex VK7MO

    • Arthur Jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2003
        I am only guessing.
        From what you indicated, your UTC OFFSET in the "Station Parameters"
        has been set at MINUS 6 HOURS. IT SHOULD BE "POSITIVE 6".

        From checking another moon tracker to your grid (EN52), it is in line
        with 15:49 UTC January 22. That is 6 hours less than your stated CST
        time. Should be six hours more.

        The clock reading on WSJT should also be off to confirm it.
        If this ain't it, then you computer clock date and time settings must
        be the culprit.

        Good Luck
        Art

        --- "ecoblue_divers <ecoblue_divers@...>"

      • ecoblue_divers <ecoblue_divers@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2003
          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rex Moncur" <Rex_Moncur@b...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Scott
          >
          > Have you set the correct UTC offset in "Setup" "options" in
          relation to your local computer time?

          > 73 Rex VK7MO

          Yes