NAHSMS 2005 Winter Rally Certificates

  • Bryce Ofstie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      I also wish to thank the coordinators for the time and effort that was put
      into organizing The Rally, the certificates are excellent. I second Bruce's
      thanks to those who watched for and worked the unassisted. I have never
      been much for contesting and awards so this is the first certificate I have
      recieved, it will be displayed in a prominent place in the ham shack.

      73,
      Bryce, KI0LE

      http://www.cpinternet.com/~ki0le/