Re: [wsjtgroup] Caveat emptor or my N-connector purchase CORRECTION

  • Greg Tomerlin - K4KO
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 10:50 AM
      Hey guys,

      It's me again. I need to correct something I posted earlier.

      CORRECTION: In my previous post (quoted below) I stated that Bill at wb0w.com
      charged me more than double their advertised price. I was mistaken. They
      charged me NEARLY double. They advertised $28.00 for a 10-pack, but charged me
      $49.50 per 10-pack. Obviously, that is not double. Nevertheless, they charged
      me NEARLY double (176%). I felt obligated to clarify that. Sorry for any
      confusion caused by my previous statement.

      73 Greg Tomerlin K4KO
      EM66ud - Tennessee