Re: [wsjtgroup] Caveat emptor or my N-connector purchase

  • phbjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
      Greg et al,

          I highly recommend The RF Connection at the link below.  You'll have to call on the 'phone - they have no *secure* on-line ordering - but they ship fast and are very easy to deal with.  They also have just about the biggest selection I've ever seen and in my experience their on-line catalog prices are what you pay; in fact, a couple of times I've found their actual price to be a tad lower than advertised.

          73,

          Paul, K4MSG

      Paul Bock, K4MSG FM19ee
      50/144/432 MHz
      DOS #366

      There is sometimes a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

      Visit Paul & Sandra's home page at
      http://hometown.aol.com/phbjr/myhomepage/profile.html