Re: [wsjtgroup] Winter Rally Certificate

  • Greg Tomerlin - K4KO
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      Is there a photo of the Winter Rally Certificate
      on the web somewhere? I'd like to see one. Maybe
      the site of it will encourage me to chase after one
      and beat K4AL in TN next year.

      73 Greg K4KO
      EM66ud

      wsjtuser wrote:
      > Just got my certificate today for the Winter 2005 Rally and wanted to
      > thank all the people that work behind the scenes to make this event
      > enjoyable and possible. Really a neat group. 73 de Norm KC6ZWT CM98.
    • Gerald Peters
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
        Received certificate yesterday, Very nice. Thank you to all who
        participated in this endevor. Hope to enter more often.

        jerry WA7ADK