Winter 2005 NAHSMS Certificate

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      I also received my certificate for the Winter 2005 Rally and would like
      to thank the coordinators: Joe (K1JT), Russ (K2TXB), John (N6ENU), Mike
      (WB2FKO) for their many hours of hard work and input on behalf of all of
      us. I know Mike was happy to be knee deep in logs and John, as usual,
      did an outstanding job on the certificates. My thanks also go to the
      many that were nice enough to watch the calling frequencies for those of
      us running unassisted.

      73 - Bruce, N5SIX in EM42