Winter Rally Certificate

  • wsjtuser
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      Just got my certificate today for the Winter 2005 Rally and wanted to
      thank all the people that work behind the scenes to make this event
      enjoyable and possible. Really a neat group. 73 de Norm KC6ZWT CM98.
    • Greg Tomerlin - K4KO
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
        Is there a photo of the Winter Rally Certificate
        on the web somewhere? I'd like to see one. Maybe
        the site of it will encourage me to chase after one
        and beat K4AL in TN next year.

        73 Greg K4KO
        EM66ud

        wsjtuser wrote:
        > Just got my certificate today for the Winter 2005 Rally and wanted to
        > thank all the people that work behind the scenes to make this event
        > enjoyable and possible. Really a neat group. 73 de Norm KC6ZWT CM98.
      • Gerald Peters
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
          Received certificate yesterday, Very nice. Thank you to all who
          participated in this endevor. Hope to enter more often.

          jerry WA7ADK