The answer to the phantom calls

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Gentlemen,

      Many thanks indeed to the many of you who replied to me directly
      regarding the 'phantom' callsigns, I now know to watch out in
      particular for the ? at the end of the line.

      In particular I have been impressed by Paul's EME setup, working
      stations off the moon with a 3 element yagi made from tape measures
      takes some doing. Well done.

      You have all given me the incentive to try this wonderful mode of
      communication.

      Thanks again

      Philip G0ISW